WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS RESOURCE?
1. TEACHER NOTES: It has SCRIPTED lesson plans and ideas, links to the GOOGLE resources, and answer keys.
2. CUPS FOR LEARNING:
- ANCHOR CHARTS: There are anchor charts to teach every skill in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
- DIGITAL INTERACTIVE NOTE-TAKING: They are included for every skill. They have directions, moveable pieces, and fill-in-the-box. It is in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
- INTERACTIVE PRACTICE: There is practice with moveable pieces and text boxes. These are great for independent work and homework. It is in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
2. SELF-CHECK PRACTICE: It comes in Google Slides or PowerPoint and needs to be placed in presentation mode. Students click the answers and it automatically tells them if they are right or wrong. If it is wrong, it goes back to the question. This one does not track and report the right and wrong answers. There are 24 questions per skill (Capitalization, Usage, Punctuation, Spelling).
3. ASSESSMENT: There are two versions. One in PowerPoint and one in GOOGLE FORMS for automatic grading.
List of Lessons:
Thank you for visiting my store!