Character Traits: Writing Mini-Lesson
This writing mini-lesson on Character Traits dives deep into learning about the different types of traits and how characters are developed and change throughout a story plot. This lesson uses explicit teaching to thoroughly teach the mini-lesson.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ This resource is included in our best selling STEP-BY-STEP writing programs known to motivate students and turn reluctant writers into rockstar writers! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. Anchor Chart: Two Kinds of Traits
2. Mentor Text: 3 examples (one is an orginal story)
3. Braintstorm: ABC word list of character traits
4. Interactive Notes: 3 interactice notebook pages: character traits (has 3 levels of differentiation), main character, developing characters
5. Graphic Organizer: Character development
6. Practice: Task cards (identify character traits), printable (Explain the character development in each paragraph)
7. Modeling: Show how to add character traits and develop characters
Thank you for visiting our store!