1. August- Be a Pineapple- Stand Tall, Wear a Crown, and Be Sweet on the Inside. “He/she should wear a crown for the day because… ” (14 Character Traits and meanings) Set the stage for the year! Pick a student to be Queen or King for the week and share their pineapple!
2. September- Be HELPFUL Like Johnny Appleseed! “______ is helpful by _____.
3. October- Be BRAVE if You Dare! “________ is brave by __________” (There is a version for those who can’t celebrate Halloween too.)
4. November- Be THANKFUL! Everyone has something to be thankful for. “I am thankful for __________.”
5. December- (Your Name) CLASS HAS THE GIFT OF GIVING. “I can be giving by ________________.”
6. January- (Your Name) CLASS WILL PERSEVERE IN THE NEW YEAR. “I will PERSEVERE to ________________.”
7. February- (Your Name) Class is Honest Like Abe. “I am honest by _______”
8. February or Any time- (Your Name) Class is So Sweet! “What we love about ____”
9. March- (Your Name) Class is So Lucky! “I am lucky because (another student’s name) ….. ”
10. April- (Your Name) Class Cares About the Earth. “I care about the earth by…”
11. May- (Your Name) Class Can Bee Loyal! “I can be loyal by…”
Included in all the Door Decor:
✓ Signs- Many choices (There is one editable to add the teacher’s name.)
✓ A related prompt for Character Education
✓ Idea Chart- A list of ideas for the students to help when brainstorming.
✓ Student Templates- a variety of sizes
✓ Differentiated Spacing- Each student template comes with a variety of line sizes and spaces.
✓ Ink Saving- All decor has color as well as black and white options to print on your choice of color.
✓ Decorations- Each resource has other decorating printables to decorate the door or bulletin board.
✓ Editable Sign- You can add your name to the sign!
*Some of the resources give the option to write about someone else. This helps students find the GOOD in others.
Thank you for visiting my store!