The CASEL framework is a perfect way to bring SEL (social emotional learning) into schools. These name plates and “check in” tickets help the teacher when implementing it in the classroom.
What is included?
1. Name Plates– to keep on desks for permanent reminders
2. SEL Tickets– daily (Monday-Friday written on them) or weekly check ins that students write on
- 2 sizes (4 per page, 2 per page)
- 3 versions (guitars, cutesy, plain)
- color or black and white (to save on ink)
- editable name or write on the blank
- with or without the alphabet and numbers
Thank you for visiting my store! KEEP ROCKIN’!