Opinion Writing: BOOK OR MOVIE?
Who doesn’t love a good book or movie?
Students read an article about opposing views of reading a book or watching a movie. There is also a link and QR code to an online site where others voice their opinions. Students form an opinion and write about it referring back to the text! This assignment is great for homework and centers because all of the information is provided.
For technology uses: The whole resource can be sent to students to use on their tablets or it can be placed on a password protected website for student access. The QR code can be scanned to learn additional information.
MOTIVATE: Who doesn’t love a good book or movie?
EDUCATE: Learn about the amazing things you can get from books and movies. Learn how to form an opinion.
DIFFERENTIATE: A variety of line spacing options. Online vs Printable article.
1. An article with opposing views.
2. A link and QR code to an online site with other views.
3. An interactive writing notebook page for student note taking
4. Student directions
5. Final copy templates (3 VERSIONS OF LINE SPACING)
6. Opinion Elements Anchor Chart
7. 2 Opinion Graphic Organizers
8. Opinion Checklists (Paragraph and Essay)
Thank you for visiting my store!