Opinion Writing: WHO IS THE BEST TEACHER?
Who doesn’t love an awesome teacher? Teacher Appreciation Week is usually in the month of May. Use this cute opinion writing piece to honor the day or use it anytime because children LOVE a great teacher and they can develop strong opinions!
Students read a list of qualities of a good teacher. There is also a link and QR code to an online article that you can use for additional information about the topic. Students form an opinion and write about it referring back to the text! This assignment is great for homework and centers because all of the information is provided.
For technology uses: The whole resource can be sent to students to use on their tablets or it can be placed on a password protected website for student access. The QR code can be scanned to learn additional information.
MOTIVATE: Who doesn’t want to give kudos to an awesome teacher?
EDUCATE: Learn about great qualities in teachers. Learn how to form an opinion.
DIFFERENTIATE: A variety of line spacing options. Online vs Printable article.
1. A list of qualities of a good teacher
2. A link and QR code to an online article.
3. An interactive writing notebook page for student note taking
4. Student directions (3 versions)
★ With a QR code and link.
★ Without a QR code and link. – used with the printable article.
★ Without name and due date to use in centers.
5. A large QR Code Page including a clickable link.
6. Final copy templates (3 VERSIONS OF LINE SPACING)
7. Opinion Elements Anchor Chart
8. Hamburger Graphic Organizer
9. Opinion Checklists (Paragraph and Essay)
10. Rubrics (3 verions)
Thank you for visiting my store!
There are no reviews yet.