- SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PARAGRAPH WRITING
- NARRATIVE WRITING
- ARGUMENTATIVE WRITING
- INFORMATIVE WRITING
- READ FIRST DIRECTIONS
- WRITING PROCESS POSTERS
- STUDENT RESOURCES
- PACING GUIDE
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN EACH UNIT?
1. TEACHER NOTES: It has SCRIPTED lesson plans and ideas, links to the GOOGLE resources, answer keys, a checklist, and a rubric.
2. ANCHOR CHARTS: There are anchor charts to teach every skill in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
3. DIGITAL INTERACTIVE NOTE-TAKING: They are included for every skill. They have directions and fill-in-the-box. It is in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
4. INTERACTIVE PRACTICE: There is practice for many of the mini-lessons. They have moveable pieces and text boxes. These are great for independent work and homework. It is in GOOGLE and PowerPoint.
5. SELF-CHECK PRACTICE 1: It comes in Google Slides or PowerPoint and needs to be placed in presentation mode. Students click the answers and it automatically tells them if they are right or wrong. If it is wrong, it goes back to the question. This one does not track and report the right and wrong answers. 4 Practice Skills are in each unit with 16 questions per skill.
6. SELF-CHECK PRACTICE 2 C.U.P.S FOR EDITING: It is set up the same as the other SELF-CHECK PRACTICE. Skills: (Capitalization, Usage, Punctuation, Spelling). You will find this same one in each of the essay units.
7. MODEL AND APPLY: For each lesson, there is a model of that skill that builds into an effective essay. There is also a place for students to apply that skill to build their essay.
8. ASSESSMENT: There are two versions in each unit. One in PowerPoint and one in GOOGLE FORMS for automatic grading.
Thank you for visiting my store!