A Pringles can is required for the craft, but the printed pages can be used without it.
★ Directions included with pictures to show how to make the craft and fold one of the pages. There is a video link as well!
★ Fun ideas that worked well for me are included.
★★★ 4 line spacing versions included for all written activities. This will help with differentiation or different grade level expectations.
1. COVER SHEETS- There are 2 versions of the cover sheet for the can.
One for a school year and another for a calendar year. Both of these versions are also offered without the clipart for older students.
2. FAVORITES- Things students like along with measuring their height and weight. There are pages without height and weight too!
3. WRITING PROMPTS- One for the beginning of the year and one for the end of the year. There are also blank ones to add your own! Students can compare their handwriting and writing style from the beginning to end of year.
4. ILLUSTRATION- One for the beginning of the year and one for the end of the year with directions to draw yourself. There are also blank ones if you would like to have them illustrate something different.
5. PHOTOGRAPH- One sheet with spaces to place a photograph from the beginning and the end of the year. There are signs included if you want to take their picture with them.
6. HANDPRINT- A page for students to trace their hands with one color at the beginning of the year and a different color at the end of the year. They will be able to see their hand growth!
7. DREAMS AND GOALS- One for the beginning of the year and one for end of year.
8. CURRENT EVENTS- One for the beginning of the year and one for the end of the year.
Thank you for visiting my store!