WHAT IS INCLUDED?
TEACHER PDF: Plans, printables, and links for GOOGLE. The printable version has two versions: CHRISTMAS AROUND THE WORLD and HOLIDAYS AROUND THE WORLD.
- Foldable passport
- Christmas Around the World Web Quest- Links on a PDF to send to students while they complete printable booklet.
- Cute booklet for students to place the information.
- Doll pattern.
- A list of 30 countries that I researched ahead of time to make sure the links have enough information to complete the assignment.
- International Food Fair information.
- Sign to use for a bulletin board.
STUDENT POWERPOINT AND GOOGLE SLIDES:
Everything in the printable version is now digital except the doll. Students will have to print the template or create their own doll.
What information will students be researching?
1. Flag for their assigned country.
2. Location of their country.
3. How to say Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays in the language of that country.
4. 3 Historical Facts
5. Summary of the Environment and Climate
6. 3 Holiday Traditions for Holidays in that country.
7. Recipe from that country
8. A chart to fill in while listening to classmates’ presentations. (This can also be used to research more holidays around the world.)
Also included in this file:
★ A DOLL pattern so students can dress up a doll according to their country. Images and links to the images are provided to give traditional clothing ideas.
★ Information and handouts for an International Food Fair
★ A list of countries for drawing out of hat
★ A sign for a bulletin board
★ A rubric for the completed project!
Thank you for visiting my store!