This figurative language resource was developed to use as a review at the end of a figurative language study. It includes practice for 7 types of figurative language and cumulative exercises. It is in the form of a printable PDF, PowerPoint or Google Slides.
What is included?
1. Practice: One page for each type of figurative language. (Identify and apply)
2. “This or That” page: Determine the type of figurative language.
3. Cumulative Review Passage: Find all 7 types of figurative language. (You can have students highlight or underline them too.)
4. Graphic Organizer: Find figurative language in a story.
5. Create Your Own: Students write their own examples of each type of figurative language and illustrate them.
What types of figurative language is covered?
Thank you for visiting my store!