Step-by-Step Paragraph Writing and Sentence Structure Unit
This Step-By-Step SENTENCE STRUCTURE AND PARAGRAPH WRITING UNIT unit is loaded with teaching tools to give your students the foundation they need for sentence structure and how to form a strong paragraph! ★★★It has been a BEST SELLER★★★ It is completely editable and I used Century Gothic font, which is universal. Please SEE THE PREVIEW to check out the quality of this resource!
Distance Learning: These are not interactive, self-check, or have moveable pieces, but students can write on them. ★★★ CLICK HERE FOR A COMPLETE DIGITAL INTERACTIVE VERSION. ★★★ (Be careful not to place them on a public website. For copyright purposes, websites need to be password protected)
1. If you want students to write directly on a PDF and don’t have a program with that capability, they can open it with Dochub. It is free and a dropdown option when opening in Google. Students will need to provide an email. Directions on how to use Dochub, Click HERE.
2. Make an image or screenshot of the page/pages you want students to complete and have them create a textbox to write over top of it. The images can be placed in google slides. Directions on how to just send parts of a PDF to students. Click HERE.
You will find:
✓ TEACHER PDF
✓ TEACHER POWERPOINT
✓ STUDENT PDF
✓ STUDENT POWERPOINT
WRITING SKILLS INCLUDED:
★ Complete Sentences: Complete Subjects/Predicates and Simple Subjects/Predicates
★ Fragments / Sentence or Fragment?
★ Run-ons with FANBOYS chart
★ Topic Sentences / Rockin’ Beginnings / Indents
★ Relevant Details / Irrelevant Details
★ Transition Words
★ Closing Sentences / Clinchers
WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS RESOURCE?
1. LESSON PLANS: This includes lesson plans and ideas including SCRIPTS so you know what to say.
2. ANCHOR CHARTS: There are anchor charts to help with the different skills.
3. INTERACTIVE NOTE-TAKING: There are printables for note-taking with each skill that include directions and photo examples. There are 3 versions for differentiation and a mini-anchor chart that can be used in notebooks instead of taking notes.
4. PRACTICE: There are practice pages for each of the skills. These are great for independent work and homework.
5. TASK CARDS: There are 24 questions per skill. It includes a template for students to write answers.
6. ASSESSMENT: 2 cumulative assessments. One for sentence structure and one for paragraph writing.
7. STUDENT EDITIONS (PDF and PowerPoint) to send electronically (These have everything the teacher version has except interactive notes, plans, assessment, and answer keys.)
Answer Keys are included in the Teacher Version!
A resource to go along with this unit: 36 Weeks of Guided Paragraph Prompts
Thank you for visiting my store!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.