WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 10 BINGO CARDS
- A GOAL FORM
How is it set up? SCAFFOLD – DIFFERENTIATE
The cards are set up so they start off simple with easier subjects and get more difficult. If you are a parent and have more than one child at home, you can choose from the different cards according to their level.
How many cards do I use throughout the summer?
It depends. If you are using mainly picture books, use one card per week. If you are using mainly chapter books, use one card per month. If you are using both, use two cards per month. You can even have the child make more than one bingo on each card.
What if I want to change something?
No problem! The bingo cards are editable. (Please note: the title on the cards is not editable.)
How do you get started?
- Choose how many cards you want to do per month or for the summer.
- Choose the cards you want to use.
- Make any changes on the cards.
- Fill out the goal sheet with the child.
- Decide on the what the reward will be per bingo card and completing the goal for the summer.
- Start reading!
Thank you for visiting my store!