Point of view and compare and contrast are the main focus.
1. A chart to compare fairy tale elements out of 3 different Cinderella books.
2. A Venn Diagram to compare and contrast characters.
3. A triple Venn diagram to compare and contrast different Cinderella stories.
4. Point of view writing.
5. Brainstorm and Grouping activity
6. A test is included for the story, Cendrillon, a Caribbean Cinderella. It is 3-page with multiple choice, open-ended questions, venn-diagram, and point of view questions.
7. A rubric is included to evaluate the activities
8. An answer key is provided for the test.
9. 5 QR codes to send children to Cinderella stories. (Original Cinderella, The Egyptian Cinderella, Tattercoats, The Princess and the Golden Shoes, Korean Cinderella.
Thank you for visiting my store!