What is included in the Fairy Tale Figurative language?
✔ Cinderella Similes
✔ Little Mermaid Metaphors
✔ Alice’s Alliteration
✔ Fairy Tale Onomatopoeia
✔ Pinnochio’s Personification
✔ Idioms of Imagination
✔ Hansel’s Hyperboles
YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED!
1. Mentor text lists for each type of figurative language
2. Colorful posters (anchor charts) for display or smart board for each type of figurative language
3. Black and white posters to save color
4. 1/2 page black and white posters/ anchor charts to place in student notebooks.
5. 7 -worksheet activities- 1 for each figurative language
6. 7- 1/2 sheet worksheet activities for each figurative language
7. A student booklet to write their own figurative language including a title cover, table of contents and rubric.
8. A combination Simile and Metaphor activity
9. A combination Alliteration, Onomatoeia, Personification activity
10. A combination Idiom and Hyperbole activity
11. A culminating writing activity with two spacing options in the templates.
12. A study guide
13. A test.
14. Answer keys
When your students finish with this unit, they will have a clear understanding of Figurative Language!
Thank you for visiting my store!