Each step has 20 questions with 60 questions total. The steps are:
1. Identify – Students identify the COMPLETE SUBJECT AND COMPLETE PREDICATE. This is a self-check activity.
2. Determine– Students choose the correct simple subject or simple predicate. This is a self-check activity.
3. Apply– Students write in complete sentences adding a subject or predicate. Students then send the answers to you.
4. Assess- Quiz in GOOGLE FORMS – 25 questions. (SEE PREVIEW for Quiz)
What is included?
1. Power Point and Google Slides for Practice
2. Google Form for quiz
3. Detailed notes with links to the google versions.
4. Information for how to use them in a center, group, or 1:1.
5. Possible Answers for Step 3.
How do you get started?
1. Download the zipfile.
2. Extract (open) the zipfile. (There will be a Teacher Notes PDF and a Power Point for each version)
3. Read the teacher notes. There you will find detailed how-to directions with pictures, the links for the google versions, and answer key.
What are self-corrected answers?
When students are practicing in STEP 1 and STEP 2, they will click on their answer. If it is wrong, it will send them back to the question. If it is right, they will move on to the next question. FYI- It does not record their right and wrong answers.
What if you wanted to use this in a center or whole group on one device?
No problem! You can use one device with multiple practice or students. I give directions on how to reset the steps and I provide printable templates for students to write answers for Step 3 if needed.
Thank you for visiting my store!