These four creative persuasive writing prompts will get your students excited about writing. Students choose their favorite and write a persuasive letter in first person point of view.
1. A sign to hang in the hall- (One color and one with less color for saving ink)
3. Directions printable for students or centers
4. Friendly letter anchor charts (2)
5. Prompts page to display on smart board or at a center- One color and one black and white for easy printing
6. Writing templates for final copy- 6 total to choose from. 2 versions with 3 choices of line spacing. Great for differentiation!
Thank you for visiting my store!