WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS COMPREHENSIVE INFERENCE UNIT?
1. MENTOR TEXT SUGGESTIONS
2. ANCHOR CHARTS (OR POSTERS) ★ WHAT IS INFERENCE? ★ HOW DO YOU INFER?
3. INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK PRINTABLES (3 VERSIONS FOR DIFFERENTIATION WHEN TAKING NOTES- Notes written out, sentence frames (fill-in-the-blank), and write it your own notes.
4. HANDS ON ACTIVITIES
5. READING PASSAGES FOR PRACTICE: There are 3 passages with inference and other comprehension questions. (fiction and nonfiction) Use one for instruction and others for centers or homeowork.
6. MORE PRACTICE: There are 3 photo worksheets for NOTICE, THINK, WONDER and a fill-in-the-blank worksheet. These work well for centers, class work and homework.
7. TASK CARDS: There are 24 Task Cards- 10 simple multiple choice scaffolded into 14 paragraphs with open ended inference questions.
8. READING PASSAGE FOR ASSESSMENT: It is a nonfiction reading passage with questions for inference and comprehension.
9. TRACKING FORM
10. STUDENT EDITIONS: These are perfect to send students electronically to work on tablets. There are 3 different student editions according to Lexile levels. They are the same as the teacher version without the assessment and answer keys.
Version 1- Lexile Level- 600-750 (GRADE 3-4)
Version 2- Lexile Level- 700-850 (GRADE 4-5)
Version 3- Lexile Level- 800-950 (GRADE 5-6)
11. BLANK INFERENCE CHARTS: There are 3 versions to use with any book!
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: RL 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 RI 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 RI 3.8, 4.8, 5.8
Thank you for visiting my store!