WHAT WILL YOU FIND IN THIS COMPREHENSIVE INFERENCE UNIT?
1. SCRIPTED LESSON PLANS: Take the guesswork out of what to say when teaching text evidence. These plans include what to say, how to teach each lesson, and how long to spend on each lesson.
2. MENTOR TEXT SUGGESTIONS
3. ANCHOR CHARTS (OR POSTERS): ★ WHAT IS INFERENCE? ★ HOW DO YOU INFER?
4. INTERACTIVE NOTES: The digital version has fill-in-the-box notes.
The printable interactive notebook pages has 4 versions for differentiation:
1. Notes written out on the interactive page.
2. Sentence frames (fill-in-the-blank).
3. Write your own notes.
4. Mini-anchor charts (great for absent students and students who have trouble taking notes or cutting and pasting.
5. HANDS ON ACTIVITIES
6. PRACTICE: There are 3 photo worksheets for NOTICE, THINK, WONDER and a fill-in-the-blank worksheet. These work well for centers, class work and homework.
7. TASK CARDS: There are 24 Task Cards- 10 simple multiple choice scaffolded into 14 paragraphs with open ended inference questions.
8. DIFFERENTIATED READING PASSAGES FOR PRACTICE: There are 3 HIGH-INTEREST passages with inference and other comprehension questions. (fiction and nonfiction) Use one for instruction and others for centers or homework.
1- Lexile Level- 600-750
2- Lexile Level- 700-850
3- Lexile Level- 800-950
9. READING PASSAGE FOR ASSESSMENT: It is a nonfiction reading passage with questions for inference and comprehension. It also has differentiated reading levels.
10. BLANK INFERENCE CHARTS: Use these for reading response with a book of your choice.
11. TRACKING FORM
It has PowerPoint and Google Slides for everything except the task cards. The task cards are in Google Forms for easy grading.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS: RL 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 RI 3.1, 4.1, 5.1 RI 3.8, 4.8, 5.8
Thank you for visiting my store!
There are no reviews yet.