Opinion Writing Prompts Bundle
Opinion Writing Prompts are a great way to get students motivated to write!
Students read printable articles or lists. They also read information about the topic online. Students form an opinion and write about it referring back to the text! This assignment is great for homework and centers because all of the information is provided.
For technology uses: The whole resource can be sent to students to use on their tablets or it can be placed on a password protected website for student access. The QR code can be scanned to learn additional information.
MOTIVATE: High interest topics.
EDUCATE: Learn about the topics. Learn how to form an opinion.
DIFFERENTIATE: A variety of line spacing options and checklists. Online vs Printable article.
Each resource includes:
1. A printable passage or list
2. A link and QR code to an online article- another resource.
3. An interactive writing notebook page for student note taking
4. Student directions (3 versions)
★ With a QR code and link.
★ Without a QR code and link. – used with the printable article.
★ Without name and due date to use in centers.
5. A large QR Code Page including a clickable link.
6. Final copy templates (3 VERSIONS OF LINE SPACING)
7. Opinion Elements Anchor Chart
8. Opinion Hamburger Graphic Organizer
9. Opinion Checklists (Paragraph and Essay)
10. Opinion Rubrics (3 verions)
Thank you for visiting my store!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.