What is included?
1. Anchor Chart: Teach using the anchor chart.
2. Suggested Mentor Text List: Show the skill in a text.
3. Modeling: I use Chrysanthemum and I give summaries for a list of other popular children’s books.
4. Interactive Notebook: Have students add the interactive page to their notebooks and take notes from the anchor chart. You have a choice of ones with notes, sentence frames, or without notes, depending on what your students need. There are also mini anchor charts that can be used for absent students or more differentiation.
5. Practice pages: Use practice pages for whole group or small group work. There is a worksheet and 2 passages with summarizing charts. Each passage has 3 differentiated reading levels.
6. Task Cards: Use the task cards as a game or in centers. Summarizing charts are included.
7. Assessment: Independent Work – A differentiated passage with a summarizing chart. This passage has 3 differentiated reading levels.
8. Extra Charts: Within your whole group reading or student independent reading, use the blank summarizing charts. There are 4 different versions.
Lexile Levels of the passages:
1- Lexile Level- 610
2- Lexile Level- 710
3- Lexile Level- 810
Thank you for visiting my store!