1. How to Develop Proficient Text-Dependent Writers
Ideas and anchor chart on how to implement this resource
2. Generic Text-Dependent Analysis Questions (3 pages)
They are divided into categories. These are great for the teacher to use when reading other material and for a student resource binder.
3. Reading Passages (8 total)
There are 2 passages for each: Fiction, Science, Math, Social Studies. If you work in teams, each partner can use them in his/her subject area!
4. 3 TDA Questions per passage.
There is a page to display on your smart board with all three questions on one page (in the PDF) if you want to save paper and use notebooks and/or would like to display all questions for the students to choose.
There are writing templates with lines (for printable) and text boxes (for digital) for each question. (24 total).
5. Forms: Rubric and Tracking Chart (Use this to track student progress!)
Thank you for visiting my store!